Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
My utmost priority is to continue to keep you, my clients, as safe as possible. To support this, I have had both Covid vaccines and will take up any offers of further booster vaccinations going forward. I will also continue to self test at regular intervals throughout the week.
I have completed the Corona Virus ( COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by The Guild Of Beauty Therapists Ltd. The UK trade body for our industry.
- The highest standards of cleanliness will continue to be maintained.
- If I feel ill or have symptoms of C0VlD-19, I will not come into the salon. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient, but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled, you will be able to re-book again as soon as possible.
- If you feel ill or display any symptoms of Covid-19, please advise me ASAP and do not come into the salon for your appointment. Please cancel giving the requested 24h hours notice where possible.
- I have increased the frequency of cleaning in the salon including making sure that common surfaces, toilets door handles etc. are wiped clean using disinfectant products between each client.
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety.
- Wherever possible I will utilise environmentally, friendly, single use items during a treatment that will be disposed of safely after each use in order to protect you from cross infection.
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser will continue to be available for you to use upon arrival at the salon and I request that you please continue to do this.
- I will understand and not be offended if you wish to wear a facemask or wear disposable gloves when you visit the salon and during your treatment if this is appropriate.
- Please do not be offended if I also, use personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and during your treatment. This may include disposable gloves / facemasks / aprons where appropriate.
- I can confirm that the laundering of salon towels and uniforms is a priority and I can assure you that all salon laundry is washed at 60 degrees C.
- I understand the importance of good hand hygiene and I will ensure that wash my hands in according with NHS recommendations before the start of your treatment.
- I will try to make your treatment as safe and comfortable for you as possible. If however, you have any concerns about your treatment please let me know and I will do what I can to ensure you are completely at ease and satisfied.
- If you are attending for a facial service, Ie: a Pro Skin Treatment you may continue to bring your own blankets should you so wish.
These procedures have been implemented for the safety of you, my client, myself and our loved ones. I will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and will make amendments as and when it is necessary to do so.
Thank you for your continued support and kind understanding.